Connection # 16 April 14, 2014
EASTER PARTIES - Room Mother Easter Parties will be Thursday,
March 17th at 2:30 p.m. This is for preschool to fourth grade. A fun
way to start off our Easter weekend.
- Ohio Achievement Assessment - Testing starts April 29th - more information
HEART ASSOCIATION - Waterford Elementary raised $4,352.92 for
the Jump Rope for Heart Fundraiser. Well done.
- The Spring Book Fair will be next week. Times are 8:00 a.m. to 12:30
- On May 17th Running Wild 4-H Club is having a movie night at the
Waterford fair grounds. The movie "Frozen" will start at
8:30 p.m. Cost is $2.00. Any questions contact LeAnn Cline at 516-5388.
April 10th - 6th Grade to COSI
May 6th - 2nd and 3rd Grades to Camp Hervida - Science Day
May 13th - 7th Grade Amish Country
- 8th Grade Civil War Re-enactment - Campus Martius Museum
- 1st Grade Planetarium at Marietta College
May 14th - 4th Grade Flint Ridge
May 15th - 5th Grade Columbus Zoo
- 7th Grade Y.E.S. Program - Washington State College
May 19th - 20th 6th Grade Outdoor Ed at Camp Hervida
May 21st - 3rd Grade Clay Center - Charleston, WVa
FOR LIFE - May 16th -
2014 Theme "Go Wild For A Cure" (Safari)